|State ||Florida [FL]|
|Title ||Miami, FL - Field Reimbursement Manager|
|Job ID ||68007|
You re an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication and bridge the gap
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You re a unifier by nature and you re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Field Reimbursement Manager role at Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Reimbursement managers manage daily activities that support appropriate patient Reimbursement to products in the provider offices and work as a liaison to other patient assistance and Reimbursement support services. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide live one-on-one support to address questions about coverage requirements
- Offer assistance from prescriber decision through to access, supporting the entire Reimbursement journey through payer prior authorization to appeals/denials requirements procedures and forms
- Reviewing patient-specific information in cases where the site has specifically requested the assistance and patient health information is available in resolving any issues or coverage challenges
- Reviewing patient insurance benefit options, in cases where patient health information is available as a result of patient SRF
- Coordinating with other patient support service program representatives and with the field sales force, if necessary
- Educating physician office staff on the use of the patient assistance programs and call center support services, including web based provider programs
- Provide information on relevant Reimbursement topics related to the product
- Serve as payer expert for defined geography and able to communicate changes to key stakeholders in a timely manner
Along with a results-oriented mindset, keen attention to detail and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Southeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|