|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Date Open ||12/19/2017|
|Title ||Recruiting Program Manager|
|Job ID ||67950|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Recruiting Services group, part of our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
As our Recruiting Program Manager, you will have multiple responsibilities within the Recruiting Operations group including recruiting account management for selected recruiting projects, coordinating and managing recruiting events, and participating in and/or leading various recruiting operations projects. More specifically, you will:
- Lead full-cycle recruitment projects including: expectation setting, profile development, timelines, branding & sourcing strategies, selection of screening and assessment tools and processes, execution, communications and metrics and reporting
- Be fully accountable from launch to project close and serve as the main point of contact for client, recruiting team and other internal departments
- Manage and oversee event planning team including an Event Planner and part-time, on-call resources
- Work closely with travel vendors and hotel contacts
- Participate in special Operations-related projects focusing on process improvement and account management. These may include, but are not limited to ATS management, competency modeling, assessment tool management, diversity recruiting initiatives, vendor ROI analysis, etc.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred; 5 plus years of relevant background
- Robust experience in recruiting within fast paced, high volume environment; RPO or staffing agency (on-site at client) ideal
- Specific experience in Pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
- Previous success in client facing roles; excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel 25-35%
- Excellent MS Office and technology skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||6-7|
|Position Type/Category ||Project Management|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|