|State ||Georgia [GA]|
|Title ||Atlanta, GA - National Account Manager|
|Job ID ||67913|
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a National Account Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The National Account Manager (NAM) will be responsible for minimizing and/or removing barriers associated with patient access to our client s product(s) with large National payers and appropriate key regional payers. The NAM will manage vendor relationships and will work to maintain patient access. This role is critical and time sensitive in the women s health pre and post launch strategy with large key payer targets, including large national commercial insurers, Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), and government payer entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the Client identified managed market initiatives to a high level of achievement.
- Demonstrate Managed Markets knowledge and leadership with both internal stakeholders including cross functional teams including Marketing, MSDs (Medical Scientific Directors), OPs, Trade and Sales Leadership teams and external stakeholders (payer customers, KOLs, etc.) by thoroughly understanding how policy and formulary decisions are made by each key targeted payer and how to best influence and positively impact.
- Effectively communicate and maintain CRM system so that we build and maintain a data repository of all key payer account profiles and keep the life cycle of account management updated in our electronic database.
- Identify & utilize the resources needed to monitor managed market trends & market dynamics.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, trade and medical affairs to develop execute the payer marketing strategy based on market research and market dynamics.
- Communicate effectively with the commercial team on managed market trends.
- Provide input to payer marketing on overall market strategy including feedback on the local market strategy.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate contract strategy, contract compliance, development, claims analysis, execution and ongoing tracking and management of contracts for government and commercial payers, insurers including ROI assessments and scenario planning.
- Operate in full compliance of company policies and corporate governance.
- Bachelor Degree -BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 2+ years experience and successful track record with large National payers, including PBMS and previous RAM/NAM experience required. Existing relationships within these accounts critical.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience and proven success in biotech / pharmaceutical industry required
- Minimum of 5 year experience in reimbursement, contract strategy, managed care sales / marketing or related field
- Proven credibility in gaining accelerated access to key decision makers and influencers with time efficiency within the targeted Plans.
- Previous experience with Medicare Part D preferred
- Field sales management experience preferred
- Successful experience launching products and successfully executing launch strategies and tactical plans
- Strong financial background and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills (previous experience with large payer contract must)
- Strong network/quarterback/leadership skills
- Action oriented, with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Ability to drive and produce results
- Ability to plan, organize & prioritize activities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and effectively & execute tactically
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience at leading high-powered teams without direct responsibility for managing
- Managing & measuring results and performance
- Business acumen & problem solving skills
- Demonstrates strong bottom-line orientation, with financial & budget responsibility
Full Syneos benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Southeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|