|State ||Georgia [GA]|
|Title ||National Account Manager|
|Job ID ||67888|
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a National Account Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
|Responsibilities ||This position will report into Syneos Health VP, Market Access with direct guidance from Theratechnologies leadership. The NAM will be responsible for the time sensitive market development and implementation of the coverage and reimbursement strategy that will maximize patient access and optimize Theratechnologies portfolio profitability. The NAM will be responsible for minimizing and/or removing barriers associated with patient access to Egrifta and future product(s) with large National payers. This candidate will manage vendor relationships and will work to maintain patient access. This role is critical and time sensitive in the Theratechnologies portfolio pre and post launch strategy with large key payer targets, including large national commercial insurers, PBMs (Pharmacy Benefit Managers), and government payer entities. |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential Managed Markets opportunities in collaboration with Theratechnologies.
- Execute Theratechnologies identified and agreed upon managed market initiatives to a high level of achievement.
- Demonstrate Managed Markets knowledge and leadership with both internal stakeholders (cross functional teams including Marketing, MSLs (Medical Scientific Liaisons), HUB, and Sales Leadership teams) and external stakeholders (payer customers, KOLs, etc.) by thoroughly understanding how policy and formulary decisions are made by each key targeted payer and how to best influence and positively impact.
- Effectively communicate and maintain CRM system so that we build and maintain a data repository of all key payer account profiles and keep the life cycle of account management updated in our electronic database.
- Identify & utilize the resources needed to monitor managed market trends & market dynamics.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, Market Access, HUB and medical affairs to develop execute the payer marketing strategy based on market research and market dynamics.
- Communicate effectively with the commercial team on managed market trends.
- Provide input to payer marketing on overall market strategy including feedback on the National and Regional market strategy.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate contract strategy, manage contracts for government and commercial payers, insurers including ROI assessments and scenario planning.
- Operate in full compliance of company policies and corporate governance.
- Past experience and successful track record with large National payers, including PBMS and previous RAM/NAM experience required. Existing relationships within these accounts critical.
- Proven credibility in gaining accelerated access to key decision makers and influencers with time efficiency within the targeted Plans.
- Prior track record of either obtaining optimal, profitable access and/or removing access barriers within large National and Regional payer(s) for new product launch is desired.
- Past Experience with specialty pharmaceuticals, specialty pharmacy, HUB preferred
- HIV experience a plus
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills (previous experience with large payer contract must)
- Strong relationship/network/leadership skills
- Action oriented, with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Ability to drive and produce results
- Ability to plan, organize & prioritize activities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and effectively & execute tactically
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience at leading high-powered teams without direct responsibility for managing
- Managing & measuring results and performance
- Business acumen & problem solving skills
- Demonstrates strong bottom-line orientation, with financial & budget responsibility
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor Degree -BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Candidate should have 5+ years of demonstrated experience and proven success in biotech / pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 5 year experience in reimbursement, contract strategy, managed care sales / marketing or related field
- Previous experience as RAM or NAM working with National and Regional payers preferred
- Field sales management experience preferred
- Successful experience launching products and successfully executing launch strategies and tactical plans
- Strong financial background and analytical skills
Physical Demands: Must be able to either fly and/or drive to see target customers
Work Environment: 50% + Travel
Full Syneos Health Benefits, which include:
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
Dedicated training and support
Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Southeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|