Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Scientist in our Bioanalytical group within our Global DMPK department located in Cambridge, MA.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Scientist of the Bioanalytical group, you will be empowered to conduct PK/CK, PD, immunogenicity, and biomarker assay development, optimization and troubleshooting. You will have the opportunity to expose and contribute to the discovery and development of a broad range of novel therapeutic modalities (e.g., humabodies, multispecifics, immune-oncology, new generation CAR-T, etc.)
The desired candidate is expected to be a highly innovative and motivated PhD scientist with profound technical expertise to support the diverse therapeutics development and hold themselves to a high bar in terms of results, self-motivation, resiliency, and applying learning to stretch and grow as a professional.
- Independently design, develop, troubleshoot, and qualify PK/CK, PD, ADA, and biomarker assays using ELISA, MSD, Gyros, Simoa, qPCR, FAC, or other immunoassay platforms to support nonclinical studies.
- Oversee and conduct sample analysis, review and deliver data to the project team.
- Stay current with the latest bioanalytical methods and technologies, current GLP regulation, regulatory guidance and expectations, and industry s best practices.
- Adopt and/or develop new technologies and platforms to address bioanalytical challenges and needs.
- Participate and present results in departmental and cross-functional project team meetings.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior lab members with experimental design, troubleshooting, and data interoperating.
- Act as Bioanalytical and/or DMPK representative for discovery/development projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- PhD in Biochemistry, Cell biology, Oncology, Immunology, or other related field with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant industry research experience and a strong publication record.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in assay development and troubleshooting using ELISA, multiplexed immunoassays, qPCR, flow cytometry, cell-based methods, as well as novel platforms for different drug modalities.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organization skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment, managing multiple projects with a high emphasis on quality and timelines, overcoming challenges, developing, and implementing effective strategies are essential.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.