- Applies conceptual and practical expertise in own functional/technical area to implement plans and achieve individual, team, and organizational sales goals
- Maintains a high degree of competence in the areas of product knowledge, disease states of coverage, industry/competitive landscape, and organizational structure
- Demonstrates the ability to implement overall marketing and brand strategy for targeting and deployment of resources to key hematologist/oncologist
- Solves a range of straight forward to highly complex challenges, analyzes and works to possible, solutions, and forges the most appropriate resolution
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data, prepare subject matter for quarterly or semi-annual business reviews
- Acts as a technical/functional subject matter resource for colleagues and customers, and continues to acquire higher level functional/technical skills
- Completes accurate reporting and submits in a timely manner including, but not limited to the following; monthly territory action plan, expense reports, monthly itinerary, sample inventory, request for professional speakers, and budget tracking tool.
- Maintains high level of visibility with accounts, attend state and national conferences within scope of oncology, such as; ASCO, ASH, and local state society meetings.
- Interfaces with all Takeda internal stakeholders, which are not limited to the following; medical science liaison, Area marketing, CNEs, RAEs, and other key personnel.
- Monitors and controls budget, utilize company resources in a prudent, conservative fashion, consistent with all company guidelines.
- Reports all adverse events related to Takeda products in a timely compliant manner
- Maintains a high level of comprehension around the distribution and delivery system for oral molecules, as well as the interface between specialty pharmacy and provider.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related oncology / hematology selling experience
- Large geography account management experience in oncology & hematology with emphasis on key large oncology community practices, as well as academic and NCI / NCCN cancer centers.
- Minimum 20-40% travel depending on specific territory and geography
- Strong presence and communication skills
- High comprehension of scientific knowledge, and the ability to communicate with medical professionals in a compliant manner
- Strong computer and technical skills, and the ability to navigate software programs to process and analyze territory specific data
- Previous launch experience in oncology/hematology preferably with oral molecules
- Established rapport and relationships in geographic area desired
- Previous experience in oncology oral compounds and distribution
- Previous experience with rare disease states or diagnostics
- Maintain a valid driver s license in good standing
- Minimum 20-25% travel depending on specific territory and geography (Detroit Metro Area, Cleveland and Toledo, OH)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Detroit, MI Metropolitan area
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.