Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Neuroscience Trainer in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Neuroscience Trainer working in the Commercial Sales organization, you will be empowered to oversee and execute Learning and Development initiatives for the Primary Care and Neuroscience Specialty Sales (NSS) Teams, and a typical day will include:
- The Neuroscience Trainer s primary responsibility is to train and develop our newly hired Sales Representatives during Initial Sales Training (IST), in the areas of clinical knowledge and selling skills for Trintellix.
- The Trainer will manage projects and learning strategies aligned to Trintellix business objectives for the General Medicine Business Unit (GMBU).
- The Neuroscience Trainer will train new Takeda Sales Representatives during IST to prepare them for successful completion of clinical and disease state exams, as well as selling certifications
- Facilitates training and development related to selling skills, market dynamics, clinical knowledge and application of business analytics tools
- Conducts periodic field visits with Sales Representatives to assess sales force needs and build personal awareness to market trends, providing specific coaching and feedback
- Develops and/or refines learning materials to meet business needs, making recommendations to revise/enhance training curricula
- Collaborates and influence/informally leads project teams to ensure delivery of training materials in accordance with desired standards, time planning and on budget
- Consults with Neuroscience Sales Specialists and Primary Care Trintellix Sales and Marketing leadership to understand business needs and work cross-functionally to design, develop and implement learning strategies and solutions
- Orchestrates the contract negotiation process with external consultants to ensure achievement of contractual agreements and training/development needs
- Manages individual vendors to ensure alignment of program objectives and complete the project to the expected standard, timing and budget