Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Senior Product Manager, HCP Marketing at our Cambridge, Massachusetts office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As Senior Product Manager, HCP Marketing working on the Oncology US Marketing team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions, and a typical day will include:
- Be responsible for designing and operationalizing Health Care Provider (HCP) strategy for NINLARO. Focus on: developing key messages, defining brand positioning, and designing and implementing core tactics in order to inform HCPs and drive the business.
- This individual will report to the Associate Director, NINLARO Marketing.
- Will collaborate with multiple functional groups, including but not limited to Sales, Regulatory, Network and Payer Marketing, Market Research, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy, U.S. Market Access, and Medical Affairs.
- Support development of annual brand plan and implement tactical plan for HCP audience
- Develops core brand message architecture and positioning statement aligned to franchise's strategic priorities
- Partners with Analytics to distill insight, validate business opportunities, optimize marketing mix, and monitor ROI of individual tactics
- Identifies critical design elements for initiatives/ promotions designed to inspire desired HCP behavior change
- Makes strategic choices when prioritizing & commissioning tactics from hub; collaborates with Multi-Channel Marketing Partners to utilize best practice
- Develops creative briefs/brand book; designs core IVA and assures brand and MCM execution of messaging & strategy
- Develops creative briefs for agency involvement, before shifting execution responsibilities to the Hub
- Implement and execute HCP-focused promotional programs and tactics to ensure delivery against brand strategies, including development of work plans, routing of programs through the Promotional Material Review Team Process (PMRT),
- Manages KOL relationships and ad boards
- Leverages brand insight to inform segmentation, channel mix preferences, and targeting of HCPs
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 6 years experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Deep understanding of the brand/franchise, the pharmaceutical industry, and how to effectively engage HCPs
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross functional alignment and lead matrix teams.
- Experience in marketing strategy and tactic design with an ability to communicate ideas to internal partners and external agencies, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) at the executive level
- Capable of leveraging data and analytics to distill insights and drive data-based decision making
- Established leadership traits with an ability to mentor junior team members, collaborate effectively, and positively influence decisions
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Oncology experience
- Product launch experience
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 20% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.