US-MA, Engineer I, Commercial Technical Operations R0000385-MZ
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Engineer I, Commercial Technical Operations in our Boston, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Engineer I, Commercial Technical Operations working on the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
- In this fast-paced environment, the Engineer I, Commercial Technical Operations will be at the front-line of ensuring the delivery of cutting-edge commercial
biologic medicines to patients.
- The focus of the position will be to develop, test, and apply multivariate control strategies to commercial biologic
manufacturing processes. The goal is to create a process that produces a visual dashboard providing actionable
intelligence to inform commercial supply decisions.
- The position fits into a larger initiative to create a global continuous process validation strategy for commercial biologic
programs within the company. The individual will work cross functionally to develop these tools and document the
activities in technical reports.
- The individual will also work cross-functionally to manage change controls, deviations, investigations.
- Additionally, he/she will provide support regulatory as needed and provide project management support as needed.
- Apply basic and advanced statistical concepts to process data
- Synthesize new knowledge from multivariate inputs
- Author technical reports
- Work efficiently and cross-functionally
- Apply knowledge of biology, engineering, and math to realize biomanufacturing strategies
- Proactively identify process issues/challenges/bottlenecks
- Support excursions and change management in TrackWise
- Perform Person-In-Plant activities as needed to support manufacturing
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, chemistry, biology or related area.
- 0-2 years of experience in biopharma or related field
- Data visualization and presentation
- JMP, StatEase, or equivalent
- Critical thinking
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects
- Ability to lift and carry over 15 pounds
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment i.e. computers, phones, etc.
- Position may require up to 20% travel (domestic and / or international ).
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Please visit our website at takedajobs.com