Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Business Solution Manager- Vaccines Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Business Solution Manager - Vaccines Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems working on the Global SBU Systems Team, a typical day will include:
- Business partner to Vaccines Business Unit (VBU) Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems to drive both capability and IT system implementation/enhancement projects to support the business
- Leads and owns the development of a roadmap and system support model for VBU Manufacturing and Supply Chain systems
- IT Lead to the VBU Commercial Manufacturing Readiness Initiative. Cross functional initiative to prepare for Commercial Manufacturing of Dengue Vaccine. Workstreams include QA, QC, Technical/Validation, Partner Management, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Materials/Art & Labeling, and Financial. Participate and guide team on IT involvement (Infrastructure impact, new system implementations, and enhancement requirements to existing systems).
- Develops with the business and IT Manufacturing Systems groups a technical roadmap and system support model for systems supporting process data analytics and continued process verification (Discoverant), interfaces to Quality Systems (CATSWeb Excursion Management and LabWare QC LIMS).
- Contributes to the setup of a new manufacturing plant in Singen, Germany and extension/transformation of the Hikari, Japan site
- Familiarity with drug development processes for biologics.
- Experience working with solutions delivery teams such as corporate IT infrastructure/architecture, applications development & integration, and support;
- Experience with IT integration of external partners such as Contract Manufacturing Organizations.
- Commercial Systems experience a plus