Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Scientist, Drug Metabolism Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) in our Cambridge, Massachusetts site.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission, where innovation and patient centricity are the keys to discover and develop novel drugs.
- This position will provide DMPK expertise, strategy and leadership on small molecule and protein drug development at the Global project team level in the GI and CNS areas. Additional attributes include collaborating across sites and with CROs to conduct nonclinical DMPK studies, working diligently cross-functionally in an integrated way to resolve project issues, and supporting regulatory filings.
- Provide leadership on DMPK activities at various team levels
- Responsible for the planning, designing, and managing of DMPK and TK studies internally or at CROs
- Identify potential risks and provide mitigation strategies. Working with teams to resolve project issues
- Collaborate closely with Nonclinical and Clinical Pharmacology, CMC, Radiochemistry, Toxicology, and other functions to move projects in an efficient manner
- Support Clin Pharm with pharmacology and ADME studies
- Write DMPK sections of regulatory filings at various stages of drug development, and respond to regulatory queries
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- PhD in Pharmacokinetics or related discipline.
- Several years of direct DMPK experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry supporting project teams is required
- Experience with antibody/ASO therapeutics development is required
- Thorough knowledge of pharmacokinetics, metabolism, drug interactions, and regulatory requirements
- Track record of innovative science in solving DMPK issues
- Demonstrated quality of working collaboratively and effectively with interdisciplinary research and development teams
- Strong motivation and the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.