Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Clinical Operations Program Manager Late Stage Neuroscience Therapeutic in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Clinical Operations Program Manager Neuroscience Therapeutic , you will be empowered to oversee a robust portfolio of clinical programs and their clinical studies and collaborate with our strategic partners. A typical day will include:
- Translate the Clinical Research Plan into an optimal operational plan
- Plan and oversee the overall execution of the assigned clinical program(s) to meet necessary quality, budget and timelines,
- Responsible for program budget planning and accountable for external spend related to program execution.
- Communicate program status, cost and issues to ensure timely decision-making by senior management
- Responsible for operational risk management strategy in collaboration with Strategic Partners
- Review and provide expert clinical operations input into clinical documents such as Investigator Brochures,
- Investigational New Drug Applications (INDs) and/or Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier (IMPDs), study synopsis protocols, clinical study reports
- Ensure adequate clinical operations resources are assigned to programs
- Support functional strategic initiatives and process improvement
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree or international equivalent required, Life Sciences preferred.
- Advanced degree is highly desirable.
- Expertise in global regulatory and compliance requirements for clinical research, including but not limited to US CFR, EUCTD, and ICH GCP. Awareness of local country requirements is also required.
- Demonstrated excellence in project/program management and matrix leadership
- Fluent business English (oral and written)
- 7+ years experience in pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical research organization, including 4+ years clinical study management.
- Experience must include Phase 2 and 3 studies and global/international studies or programs.
- Experience in more than one therapeutic area, including Neuroscience Therapeutics
- Requires approximately 10-20 % travel, including overnight and international travel to other Takeda sites, strategic partners, and therapeutic area required travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.