Resiliency Programs Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Resiliency Programs Manager in our Deerfield Illinois office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Resiliency Programs Manager working as part of the Security and Intelligence team within the Takeda Security Department, you will be empowered to assist in the development, execution and management of the strategic and tactical approaches relative to crisis management and business continuity to ensure protection and enhancement of Takeda s value, reputation, brand and image, and a typical day will include:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree required, master s degree desired.
- 3+years resiliency and crisis management experience.
- 3+years experience with medium to large project management.
- Proven experience building/elevating and managing a comprehensive, integrated resiliency/crisis management program within a medium to large corporation.
- Prior participation in managing crisis, incident and communications response in a mid-level or higher role.
- Record of delivering quality results in crises, working under pressure and showing decisiveness in difficult situations.
- Strong organization, planning, and program/project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking expertise, attention to detail skills and the ability to see the big picture.
- Self-motivating and self-directing leadership that is proactive, independent and responsive.
- Understand how to serve as a leader/champion of a program with confidence and the ability to influence others without authority.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with previous public speaking and executive level presentation experience.
- Experience with automated notification systems and BCP software development tools.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Risk Management, Change Management, Business Process Engineering and hazardous materials concepts.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) or Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- FEMA Professional Development Series Certificate (FEMA PDS)
- Certified Emergency Manager (CEM)
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, training or Takeda facilities, including overnight and weekend trips. Some international travel may be required.
- Requires approximately 10% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.