|Position Purpose: Improve reliability of the process control systems to meet current & projected customer, business & regulatory requirements through the following activities:|
- People Focus
- Equipment Focus
- Standards “Gatekeeper”
- Develop & implement plans to maintain & improve process control systems
- Schedule & execute plans in coordination with manufacturing schedules
- Operate as automation lead on projects that involve process control systems
- Assist with developing & managing expense budgets for maintaining & improving process control systems
- Develop & maintain automation standards, specifications & maintenance plans
- Own self development & initiative to understand the site process control systems
- Support audits & inspections as SME for process control systems
- Coach & train colleagues & stakeholders in relevant areas
- Utilize the appropriate cLEAN® tools within the main areas of Systematic Problem Solving, process improvement, & project management
- Operate within compliance with a Quality Mindset that focuses on risk management & mitigation.
- Implement effective Change Management
- Support Corporate, DFP, local IT, & local stakeholder initiatives & projects
- Govern behavior based on the Novo Nordisk Way
- Other accountabilities as assigned
Required Education: BA/BS in engineering/related field or equivalent (experience + education)
Required Experience: 5-8+ years engineering experience in process based manufacturing, utility, &/or packaging systems.
Technical/Process/Functional Knowledge: Knowledgeable in the following: PLC, SCADA, MES, Oracle, MS SQL.
Organization/Planning: Proven expertise, (e.g. project management) in planning/organization & project execution, follow-up, & completion.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Ability to work in confined spaces & near operating equipment
- Ability to work in loud noise environments
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to work hours necessary to support production & maintenance activities
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Requisition ID: 57778BR
Job Category: Information Technology