US-NC, Manager, Assembly Night Shift Job 463781100A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 54917BR|
Title Manager, Assembly Night Shift
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description This is a 12 hours Night Shift position.
Position Purpose: Lead, coach and mentor shift process teams to execute production plans in order to meet quality, customer and business objectives.
* Create a safe, productive and engaging workplace.
* Exceed all quality objectives, specifications and requirements.
* Coach and mentor work cell leaders, operations area specialists, quality improvement specialists, technical area specialists and process team members.
* Provide direction and motivation for all shift team members.
* Provide management of people issues for all shift team members (personnel issues, hire/fire, vacation planning, etc.)
* Perform process confirmation of standards to ensure compliance.
* Collaborate across shift teams to share, standardize and continuously improve.
* Perform other duties as required.
Education: BA/BS degree or industry equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of proven Leadership/Supervisory experience.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing industry, FDA regulated preferred.
* Ability to read, write and understand complicated product documentation and standard operating procedures with attention to detail
* Computer expertise in the following applications: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
* Experience utilizing process improvement or Lean manufacturing tools, or Six Sigma methodologies
* Demonstrated experience using systematic approaches to problem solving and decision making
Organization/Planning: Proven expertise in planning/organizing, setting priority, managing execution, checking results, and revising the work plan.
Physical & Other Requirements:
* Ability to work 12 hour shifts or longer, day or night
* Ability to work hours necessary to support shift production
* Ability to travel internationally
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Department FP Assembly - Nights
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com