US-NC, Manager, Project Management Job 452413700A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 53358BR|
Title Manager, Project Management
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description Position Purpose:
* Provides over-all management & guidance regarding Site (DFP) Investment & other project activities.
* Provides vision & direction, as developed by leadership, into actionable steps.
* Responsible for ensuring project plan accomplishes time, quality, cost & production objectives.
* Responsible for communications to management & other pertinent units.
* Assist with any training required of personnel supporting the project.
* Responsible for development & execution of projects identified as supporting strategic goals for site.
* Identifies & develops working relationships with affected customers at all levels.
* Assure execution & completion of assigned projects within cost, quality, & time requirements. Ensuring effective cost management for all capital projects.
* Development & oversight of site investment budget to include funding recommendations to SLT. concerning projects not in AB budget.
* Contributes & collaboratively with the Project Management Office (PMO) in the submission, review & approval processes.
* Collaborates closely with the Facilities Management team.
* BA/BS degree in a related field of work such as sciences / engineering. Mandatory
* PMP certification desired.
* MA/MS degree in a relevant field preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of project management experience in Manufacturing, Maintenance, Construction with a strong preference for pharmaceutical or other regulated industries.
* Knowledgeable in the following systems: Compressed Air/Steam, Chilled Water, Pharmaceutical Utilities.
* Driver for process improvement/design via LEAN, Six Sigma & Systematic Problem Solving (SPS) methodologies.
* Proven expertise in mentoring/development, change management, planning/organizing, managing execution & revising the work plan for complex problems solved by cross functional teams.
* Strong collaborative & stakeholder management skills required.
* Proven project management experience with direct management of multiple projects simultaneously, both large & small capital investments.
Physical & Other Requirements:
* Requires ability to move throughout the facility in the performance of duties in proximity of process equipment & areas.
* Ability to work hours necessary in a continuous 24/7 operation.
* Ability to travel internationally.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Department Investment Project Management
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com