US-NC, Filling Technician I - Day Shift - CVT- Computer Vision Technology Job 451766600A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 53347BR|
Title Filling Technician I - Day Shift - CVT- Computer Vision Technology
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description Position Purpose:
Filling of insulin and media preparations under aseptic conditions and operation of inspection equipment to achieve production goals.
* Work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
* Operating, monitoring and controlling equipment, systems and processes associated with the Vial/Cartridge filling and inspection lines
* Achieving production goals
* Maintaining aseptic areas and performing sanitizations and environmental monitoring
* Actively participate in and support event response
* Reviewing and authoring SOP’s and other documents as required
* Assist during equipment maintenance including restoration of lost function, predictive and preventative maintenance
* Train fellow employees in areas of expertise, and aggressively learn systems and equipment outside of own expertise
* Recording/reviewing of production data in BPR’s and associated forms
* Other accountabilities as assigned
* High school graduate or equivalent
* AAS degree in related field or BioWork graduate
* Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing industry
* FDA regulated and Aseptic processing experience
Ability to read, write and understand complicated product documentation and standard operating procedures with attention to detail and computer literacy.
Proven expertise in planning/organizing, managing execution, checking results, and revising the work plan in accordance with the daily work plan.
Demonstrate the ability to perform basic material handling tasks and safely and effectively use material handling equipment.
Physical and other Requirements:
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance
* Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment
* Ability to attain clean room gowning certification and work with hazardous materials including sanitants
* Frequent bending, stooping, and prolonged working overhead
* Ability to work hours necessary to support production
* Ability to stand on feet up to 12 hours or longer, day or night
* Corrected vision to 20/30
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Department AP - Inspection Team A
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com