US-NJ, 2018 Internship Program: Immunology and Dermatology (I&D) Medical Unit 234546BR-MZ
2018 Internship Program: Immunology and Dermatology (I&D) Medical Unit
US GEN MED
East Hanover, NJ
USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
Research & Development
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Provide support for Transplant therapeutic area in the Immunology and Dermatology (I&D) Medical Unit.
Responsibilities will include performing literature searches, helping in development of scientific presentations, preparation of certain materials for training sessions, including medical reviews of the journal articles and assistance with tracking of the IIT submissions and coordination with Medical Services.
The candidate will participate in Integrated Medical Product Team and medical tactical meetings as appropriate to further understanding of strategic direction and the development of medical strategies and tactics for the brands by drafting agenda with the help of the chair and helping chair in the conduct of the meeting such as tracking activities, taking minutes, distributing agenda, etc.
The candidate will engage with colleagues from US Medical, Global Development, Marketing and Commercial functions as needed.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Candidate must be an MD, PharmD or PhD candidate, with strong scientific/medically oriented background.
- Previous pharmaceutical/ working in pharmacy experience desired.
- Open and transparent communicator
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced in presenting scientific data both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Power point, excel computer skills
- Planning and analytics abilities
- Ability to drive results and successfully execute complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.